Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Welcome back to Digital Photography

New Term Fall 23- Welcome to digital photography with Miss E. Wang 

1 semester = 1 art credit from Digital Photography

Fall Term 2023 (Sept 7 to Oct 24)

Go over computer contract 
HW: signed by parents tomorrow
                                       and get SD card (2 Gb or more) over weekend.

Sign up for Google photo ( download google photo app)
upload selfie and send link to Miss E. Wang
email to: mcsmphoto@gmail.com
Subject: AJS11-0__ (your class period) Full Name - google photo selfie with introduction.
1.  one word to describe you.
2.  when and what art class did you take last?
3.  how many elective classes have you taken? 
4. what phone (camera) do you have? what computer do you have at home?
5. what is photography to you?
- - - attach selfie - - -
please upload selfie to Google Photo stream by tonight

please add
label: #1. Selfie
description: taken with ______________ (camera) & anything else you like for the caption.
Digital Photography
Material needed are: Digital Single Lens Reflex Camera (school)  & SD card (student) by 9/12/23

 or 



Computer Lab Agreement

With Miss E. Wang

 

In order to use the computer labs, students must sign and return this form.  This computer lab policy will help the computer labs stay in a clean, properly working condition.  These rules will be strictly enforced and monitored.

 

By signing this form, you agree to the rules listed below.

 

While in the computer labs, I will NOT:

 

1.     I will NOT Eat or drink (this includes gum and candy).

2.     I will NOT Damage the computer hardware or software.

3.     I will NOT Modify the computer settings in any way (this includes changing the screensaver, wallpaper, icons, etc.).

4.     I will NOT Use another person’s username and password.

5.     I will NOT Share my password with others.

6.     I will NOT Trespass in other’s folders or files.

7.     I will NOT Visit unauthorized or unacceptable websites.

8.     I will NOT “Hack” into websites that are blocked.

9.     I will NOT List personal information such as name, address, phone number, etc. on websites.

10.  I will NOT Download or install games, music, software, etc.

11.  I will NOT Participate in online chatting (this includes instant messaging).

12.  I will NOT Print anything without the teacher’s permission.

13.  I will NOT Print anything that is not school related.

14.  I will NOT Play computer or Internet games without the teacher’s permission.

15.  I will NOT Leave my computer workstation area in a mess.

16.  I will NOT Leave my workstation logged in to the network after the bell rings to be dismissed.

17.  I will NOT Save files to any place other than my own FOLDER and acct.

 

No warnings will be given.  This document serves as your personal warning as to what is considered acceptable behavior in the computer lab.

 

Violations of the computer lab rules may result in the loss of computer/Internet privileges or other disciplinary action. 

 

 

Student Signature:  __________________________________  Date ___________

Computer #___ 

SD card = ____ GB   Parent signature: _______________________Date: _______

Best way to contact is by email _____________________________

                                    Or phone # ___________________________ Text? Y/N

AJS11-01 https://classroom.google.com/c/NjIxNDg5NDcyMjA2?cjc=2dxikk3

 2dxikk3


AJS11-02 https://classroom.google.com/c/NjIxNDkxNTQ1MzYw?cjc=76hvn3l

76hvn3l


AJS11-04 https://classroom.google.com/c/NjIxNTAyMDYxNDY0?cjc=6ir5aal

6ir5aal


AJS11-06 https://classroom.google.com/c/NjIxNDk5NTIxODY3?cjc=tqyqzjl

tqyqzjl


AJS11-08 https://classroom.google.com/c/NjIxNTAzNjc5MTU1?cjc=xp3lqvv

xp3lqvv





No comments:

Post a Comment