Thursday, January 18, 2018

Final Self assessment

On loose leaf answer these question use it as cover page to your packet.

1. Return all borrowed item(s). Are you clear of all equipment for this class? _______

 2. MP 1 album has ______ photos and my report card grade was _______

 3. MP 2 album has ______ photos and my report card grade was _______

 4. My Quiz # 3 grade was ___/25 or ______% and I presented on ___/____/____

 5. I sent a email with all of my MP3 required assignments on ___/___/18 (date).

 6. I have printed
PPT # 6 ____ Project # 5 ______ PS # 3_____ PS # 4_____ PS # 5_____ PS# 6 ____

 7. I peer evaluated project 5 and sent ____ days of email.

 8. I graded __________'s random pix.

 9   I graded __________'s photostory # ____

10 I have done ____ extra credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment